Friday, August 10, 2012

Honey Boo Boo Child???

OMGRACIOUS! Facebook was abuzz Wednesday night about Honey Boo Boo - I of course have no idea what anyone is talking about - if it's not on facebook or trending on yahoo i don't see it (i don't watch the news or read the paper...who really needs to know what's going on in the world...not me) after further non investigating (more fb updates) i realize it's a spin off of toddlers and tiaras ~ hmmmm SOOOOOO we had a little spare time last night between PGA and Big Brother 14 (YES I WROTE IT) I mentioned Boo Boo Honey to Mike who said "well we may as well see what the fuss is about" (one of the things i love about him - he's down with crazy tv) I honestly could not believe my eyes....there are so many questions that popped into my head upon seeing this
1. WHO are these people 2. sugar bear, june, anna, chubbs, chickadee and honey boo boo?? 3. Who works? 4. Where do they get all this money 5. and most important...WHY DON'T I HAVE A TEACUP PIGGIE???
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE??? I would name her CoCo and dress her in tutus and paint her toenails - ps did i mention they are $1299??? poshpigs.net which brings me to...they spent $1299 on a pig because honey boo boo child didn't get a trophy....WHERE does the $$$ come from????
SHE HONEY BOO BOO and i am thoroughly amused, frightened, disgusted and mesmerized! She'll holla for a dolla!!! (i promise they say that in the promo)

3 comments:

  1. I've seen the promos and don't understand the whole thing! The whole family appears to be a little whacked! I may have to watch it once just to satisfy my curiosity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! I've never watched that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The commercials drive me completely crazy!

    ReplyDelete